Thursday 19 September 2013

Robert Pattinson great british bake off

Robert Pattinson great british bake off, We love a night in on the sofa in a onesie watching The Great British Bake Off as much as the next person (yeah totally rock n roll we are!).
Robert Pattinson has confessed his love for The Great British Bake Off. Copyright [Rex]

And now we've got ourselves proof that our hermit habits are cool after Hollywood hunk Robert
Pattinson confessed he's a secret fan of the baking show.

The Twilight star has revealed that he avoids the party scene in LA - and instead would much rather be at home watching the BBC Two programme The Great British Bake Off on catch-up.

RPattz told our Yahoo omg! source exclusively: "Everybody wants to believe that LA living means partying every night - but that isn't my reality.

"I know fans probably don't want to imagine their idols are at home doing unbelievably mundane things - but for most of the time that is probably the case. People are aware that I am not a big fan of the limelight - and I would much rather be at home

"I really love The Great British Bake Off - and have been watching on Iplayer. The BBC still make great TV - and this is one of their best shows in years."RPattz says he doesn't like the LA party scene much.

And actor Rob confessed that he's EVEN going to try his hand at rustling up a cake or two, thanks to Mary Berry's addictive show.

He added: "I think it has probably inspired me enough that I am going to take up baking - which makes me even less rock and roll than I am now!"

We don't really blame him for fancying a bit of therapeutic time in the kitchen, after the 27-year-old actor recently revealed he was struggling to keep sane.

Speaking about life in limelight the British hottie, who called time on his on/off relationship with co-star Kristen Stewart earlier this summer, told Australia's Sunday Style: “I just didn’t expect any of this and I didn’t ask for it. It was literally all luck. I just stumbled from job to job. It’s difficult to remain sane. It’s really difficult.”

“In the beginning I didn’t even notice my life had changed so massively, because I was always working. I suppose eventually I got used to it."

Labels: