Wednesday 18 September 2013

Sandra Bullock gravity

Sandra Bullock gravity, She might be famed for countless movie roles and is - in the eyes of many - one of the most credited actress' in Hollywood but it seems that despite all of that the thing Sandra Bullock cares most about in this world is doing right by her son Louis - aww!
The actress has recently been getting rave reviews for her role as a medical engineer in space in new movie Gravity - which she stars in alongside good pal George Clooney - but she ensured her son Louis was first priority when it came to securing the role.
"I can't selfishly take journeys anymore because I have to take a little boy along with me" she told reporters Tuesday at a Los Angeles press junket for the film.
Before she accepted the role, the The Blind Side actress said that she would only take on the job if producers made it "an amazing experience" for her son.
"I said ... make it so I'm not somewhere not paying attention because I'm so worried about 'Where is he? Is he having fun? Is this a good life experience?' " she revealed.
And the star confessed that everyone on set did exactly that, going to all lengths to ensure that her son was well cared for and having fun.
"[Producer] David [Heyman] turned a backlot of a sound stage in rainy London into a wonderland for a 1½-year-old," Bullock said. "Everything was bumper guarded! People go, 'What is that?' And I go, 'That is to protect a child's head! All of it!' "
And while Louis was off on set having fun, his 49-year-old mummy was forced to act out a role that saw her character lose her child - something that is every parent's worst nightmare - and Sandra insists it made her even more grateful to have her little boy by her side after long days shooting.
"I kept having to say, 'What would I do [if I lost a child]?' and I realised I might be far worse off than she is," said the actress. "You just have to go there and know at the end of the day, you can unplug and go home and do something a lot of ... people who were parents can't."
In next month's edition of Vogue US the actress even admits that she would quit acting altogether for her son. "I don't want him to have pressures brought on by what I do." She reveals.
"I will quit. I will leave. If I see whatever I'm doing affecting him negatively, I will pack up and move to Alaska."

Labels: