Wednesday 18 September 2013

Brad Pitt wedding crasher

Brad Pitt wedding crasher, It's every groom's worst nightmare: Brad Pitt showing up on your wedding day.
The last person you'd want your new wife ogling is Hollywood's sexiest man, but that's exactly what happened to Daniel Lingwood last Friday after he tied the knot with his missus Abi.
The newlyweds were enjoying their reception at the Stoke Park Hotel in Buckinghamshire when Daniel learned the Fight Club star was nearby, but instead of keeping Brad a secret, he marched Abi straight over to say hello.
The bride tells local paper the Maidenhead Advertiser, "My husband said to me Brad Pitt was at the bar and you have got to come with me so he dragged me across the hotel. I thought he was joking."
Brad, who's in the U.K. to shoot his new action movie Fury, happily chatted away with the new Mr and Mrs and even agreed to pose for a pic - now there's one for the wedding album!
Abi adds, "He said, 'Sure, no problem,' and said, 'Congratulations and I hope you have had a great day and let's have a picture.' And he said I looked nice. He was really nice." Swoon...
But all good things must come to an end - and they soon did when the rest of the guests got wind of Brad's presence.
Abi says, "The girls were going wild and mental so Brad Pitt and the people he was with went upstairs to a room for their meeting."

Labels: